Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Introduction

  • This site is dedicated to discussing management issues that are not of a secure or classified nature. 
  • All such discussions that are present on other blogs will be moved to this site as a means of isolating these subjects for clarity and improved development of the IMS Virtual Studio.
  • If you have arrived at this site as a result of an invitation, or thru links from the Main IMS page or any other IMS page link, please feel free to let me know what you think.  
  • I suggest that you become a follower, because I may secure this site if I find that I am putting information here that needs to be secure.  If this site does become secure, then I will limit the viewing to only those people who are dialoguing with me on the subjects posted here.
  • You will find that the information posted here may proceed and may end abruptly. This is because I am posting information on an ongoing basis and am not striving to make these posts self-contained.  It is my expectation that I will be refining the posts as time allows. Please bear with this fact.  AG