Saturday, August 11, 2018

The Elder Gnomes Joint Venture

Although I have not used this blog for many years, being busy writing The Gnomes of New Hope; Zach and Zebby's Grand Adventure, I think I will post some of the management information here.

It has been my intention to keep the management information on IMS Producing Partners, but since that is a members only site, then there is no way for me to convey this information to prospective partners if I do so.

I think it highly unlikely that this blog will get much traffic from people who are not, either interested in being involved directly, or expecting to cross paths with what we are doing.

There is the possibility that unsavory characters may try to extract information to use for their own benefit, but I will attempt to twart that intent by being somewhat obscure. If you are legit in your interest, then communicate directly with me. Oh and by the way, if you communicate via telephone, you best leave a message, because I do not answer unrecognizable or unidentified phone numbers.

So this post is to introduce The Elder Gnomes Joint Venture. This is the funding end of The Gnomes of New Hope. It is set up with a Board of Directors consisting of 12 members. I hold the position of The Chairman, with the remaining positions constituting the supervisory positions over specific arenas of operations. Each Board member supervises, not only their fund raising activities within specific arenas, but also operations as it pertains to IMS Management, Inc. and The Gnomes of New Hope Productions. Image of the Mind Studios remains a separate operation in charge if development.

That's it in a Gnutshell. "Gnome in a Gnutshell", the e-Storybook.

I'm having trouble posting images via my phone. If you'd like to see a photo of "Gnomes in a Gnutshell" here's a link; (check The Gnomes of New Hope blog. I'll add the link later)

No comments:

Post a Comment