Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Building this blog

    I have recently been reviewing this blog, which was set up many years ago, but never really used too much. Now I find that I am much more engaged in the Business of Producing. What that means is that I am building an Operations Manual for the organizational structure which is required for producing The Gnomes of New Hope. Implementing the Business Plan involves four organizations;
  1. Image of the Mind Studios (founded in 1977)
  2. The Elder Gnomes Joint Venture (underway)
  3. IMS Management, Incorporated (underway)
  4. The Gnomes of New Hope Productions (underway)
    Although numerous projects over the years have been developed within Image of the Mind Studios, The Gnomes of New Hope is the first project that was intentionally developed to extend into the International Markets and it is the first project that was volitionally developed to include a wide array of Ancillary Markets that are linked to it. The extent of that development requires a larger organizational structure to properly manage the project.

    Being that I cannot assume that another organization will step up to the plate, I have proceeded to outline the structure and the relationships between the above-mentioned organizations. As I have noted elsewhere, there is accommodation for transfer of the management rights to another existing organization, but once we have implemented the Business Plan to a certain degree, then such a transfer becomes more complex and costly.

   So, on this page I will be posting elements of the Business Plan, and in fact, now that I think about it, the title of this page is shared with IMS Management, Incorporated. So possibly I will focus on addressing the components of that organization. That being the case, I will start blogs for each of the organizations in the Business Plan. On those pages I will address General Issues, but likely will put the more detailed specifics on IMS Producing Partners.

    It will take time for me to link all the blogs together so that they are a good representation of the way in which these organizations link to one another and since these pages are public, I will limit the information to only what I think necessary to develop the network of partners required to succeed at implementation.

I will be posting as I think this through. AG

No comments:

Post a Comment